Your Privacy and Security
- Internet Security
The use of this website may require the entry of personal information, such as name, E-Mail, address, telephone and fax numbers, and other personal or demographic data. The entry of all personal information is voluntary and will not be shared, given, sold, or otherwise distributed to any other party outside of Tateworks. All information is sent using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which offers a high level of data protection. Your security and confidentiality will be respected at all times.
- Consumer Security
Please be assured that the privacy of your personal data is under strictest guidelines.
- The Collection of Information
In order to provide products and/or services to our visitors, it is necessary to collect a limited amount of personal data. We could obtain this information through any or all of the following means:
- Through online forms, applications, E-Mails, telephone, fax, verbal, written, or personal communication.
- This information may ask you to identify your name, E-Mail address, employment history, financial information and more, in order for your application to be considered.
- Through member login screens, including password and userid
- Through your present or past transactions with us that could reveal account status, transaction history, and balance.
- Personal Data
Please rest assured that any personal data that is either entered online, given verbally, mailed, E-Mailed, or transmitted through other means is under strict security guidelines. Your acceptance of this agreement constitutes permission by TateWorks to access, preserve, and disclose your personal account information, as necessitated to:
- Properly respond to your inquiries
- Protect the rights, personal safety, and privacy of Tateworks, its users and the public
- Comply with legal regulations
- Technical Data
It may be necessary to store technical data on your computer, such as storing cookies (small files saved by your browser on your local hard drive). This technical data is used for the following:
- Shared Data
Access to your private information is strictly protected and limited to those employees who have a legitimate business need to review specific data in your file. TateWorks complies with all federal standards with regards to safeguarding your personal information.
- Unsolicited E-Mails
As part of our marketing campaign, it sometimes is necessary to send e-zines (electronic E-Mail newsletters) to our existing clients to promote upcoming products and/or services. You will always have the option to “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” from future mailings, upon request.
- Limited Liability
Many communication transactions are processed through a secure gateway, with encrypted translation. As sophisticated technology has advanced over the years, the likelihood of personal or financial data bypassing security systems and becoming accessible to unauthorized users is extremely low. In the unlikely event that personal or financial data is illegally retrieved from our secure system, we assume no responsibility for any damages or liability incurred.
- External Links
Be Sociable, Share!